Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some Good News!

So, the last week hasn't been too peachy over here, but I'm alive. I've just been real sick and in pain, nothing dangerous or unusual, and everything checked out with the doc. So today, I got the glorious news that I DO NOT HAVE GESTATIONAL DIABETES! I've been worried about this for two months (and honestly watching my eating patterns and continuing nausea and vomiting with relief in the form of sugar based things my husband and mom were worried too), and I couldn't wait to get the glucose screening over with! I've been really careful the past two weeks, but definitely still had some sugar. I wasn't even close to the cutoff! Now, I'm not going to raid a Krispy Kreme shop or anything, I'm just happy to continue on being aware but not scared of how much sugar I consume.

Right on track for mine and baby's weight and size. Baby is doing wonderfully well. This baby has me convinced he'll come with a vast skill set when he arrives including but not limited to: karate, gymnastics, bongo drum playing, magic tricks, and hiccups while standing on his head, and maybe contortion training. Let's just say he's very active! Doc thinks some of the pain I've had is bladder spasms from blunt kicks!

Here's a few things I've been dreaming of:
www.etsy.com/listing/52142732/navy-and-white-striped-pleated-canvas

http://www.worldofbags.com/zoe-tote-shiraleah-01-28-066
haven't seen the inside, but it looks fun to me!
Now on the the practical-
perfect price, cute, and very functional. I just wish it was only blue and white without the red- though that's cute too, I'm going for just blue and white.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74570195/dino-shirt-bib-3-sizes-available
There was an ADORABLE sailor one, but it's sold out. I love love love vinyl covered bibs, plus the sleeves are a nice touch!

I've already done some craftiness and also started the bedding, so as I get more done I'll post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment