Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm Grateful for Gracious Friends

Guess what?! I forgot to add one awesome tidbit in my pictures last post.
THIS found a new home with us for FREE!!! Thank you wonderful friends! Also, a box of clothes for Caleb- which means some may make it to Shane. Pretty sure he is dressed for success from newborn until 5T!

Yay! A double stroller! FYI- Caleb has already informed me that he will be riding in his old one-seater (he hasn't used it all year). I informed him otherwise. Also, the baby gate was a donation from a neighbor who no longer needed three for her dog. Conveniently its exactly like one we had that we sold a few years ago. Whohoo!

Also, the shower yesterday was awesome. More red velvet cupcakes- yikes! Even better homemade than the gourmet one! Tomorrow for my birthday I'm totally making chocolate cake- and then walking 25 miles. HAHA! Pictures from the shower to come.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get a stroller like that, a sit and stand. Then my crazy Annie could get in and out when she needs to. Happy Birfday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...red velvet. I've actually only had it once before, but it was super yummy. Good luck on that 25 mile walk. If I lived closer to you, as in on the same side of the continent, I would totally go with you!.

    ReplyDelete