Thursday, September 1, 2011

Could it Be?!

I don't want to speak too soon, but it can never really be soon enough to me if it's true... I think I'm better! I still am not brave enough to go off the medicines I'm taking for nausea, cause if I'm late taking them I still have problems- BUT, it has now been a few WEEKS since I last threw up!!! I'm so excited! If I only have to combat charlie horses and heartburn and some exhaustion from here on out, I say bring it on! With Caleb I stopped vomiting at around 31 weeks, so hey, a few weeks earlier! Of course, I am on lots more meds too! Bless modern medicine and a good doctor!

As par for the course, I still wake up usually 2 times each night for a potty trip- somehow that didn't stop for the second trimester, so after 23 weeks, I feel well primed to wake up with this baby already!

I went to get the Rhogam shot on Tuesday. It wasn't horrible, even though a shot in the hip isn't ideal I suppose. September 21st I am scheduling the c-section with the doc! We still have no idea when to plan for. Too many things to consider right now between care for an older child, Phil's schoolwork, and my mom's schedule. . Also, a woman in my ward at church approached me about throwing a baby shower for me this month! Whohoo! Having a second, and especially another boy I didn't really expect one of course, but I'm so grateful, and I know with her in charge, it's going to be awesome!

Okay, okay, I was going to wait- cause things are still misplaced and unfinished- like half the bedding, the wall decor, and rug!- but I can't! Here are just a few pictures of what we have in the nursery/office so far:

I have about four more things for the walls, but I've got to finish the diaper caddy and wash the walls before putting that stuff up!

No comments:

Post a Comment