Tuesday, August 23, 2011

28 week update

I had my 28 week appointment yesterday, and WOW everything is fine and I'm actually right on track. So weird to not be way far behind on weight gain, or gaining like crazy. Gained 4 lbs exactly in 4 weeks- my doc is so proud. haha I swear I didn't even try to not gain or gain, it just is working I guess. I feel like I gained TWENTY 4 in the past two weeks alone, but thankfully that's only how I feel- not reality. This babe obviously needed some more space, cause the past three days have been torture! Constant stretching and rock solid abs- well, albeit rounded ones.. ;) FINALLY last night my wonderful husband let me get some serious sleep- like 11 hours worth. Yum.

He also made me French puffs (basically cinnamon/sugar topped muffins) for a late breakfast. What a man. We now have the crib assembled, new mattress bought (sold Caleb's with his toddler bed), rooms rearranged, and most everything in order thanks to the man on break from school. Now MY work really begins. I have to get my hiney in my new sewing cubby and get to work!

So, next on the agenda is the rhogam shot whenever they call me in hopefully this week. Type O hero doesn't work for having babies if your hubby is positive. haha. Then end of September I'm scheduling the c-section for real! Woah. We have a lot to figure out by then. My mom's schedule is tight, Phil's taking 6 classes next semester so his is basically impossible to work around, and I really am not keen on the idea of having a baby the day before Caleb's birthday. Yikes. Due date technically now 11/14/11, but I'm going as early as they'll let me! 1/1/11 sounds great to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment