Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We're having a...














BOY!!!!!!!! That's right folks, another bundle of cuddling, wrestling, mud pie making, building fun is headed our way! We love boys and are very excited! I was a little shocked because this pregnancy has been a lot different in many ways, so I thought it must be a girl. I was wrong! Loud and clear it's a boy! Good thing we love um!

Caleb is getting used to calling the baby a little brother, if I say its a boy he says, "NO! It's a baby!" He's a "big boy" so that just wouldn't work haha. But he is getting used to calling the baby by name. That's right! We're 95% sure so I'll let ya know if it changes! For now this baby is gonna be Shane Sterling Scarbrough. Shane means "God is gracious" and we definitely feel that in our life right now! Caleb likes it, just don't mention that it could have been James! haha!

The most important thing (that I was so scared about today my blood pressure was WAY high at first) is that this baby is perfectly healthy and growing right on track! I'm fairly healthy as well, though still dealing with pesky symptoms like intense bouts of nausea and back pain. With temps at 100 this week I'm just trying to stay cool! Caleb was thrilled to see the heartbeat even more so than the ultrasound, and loves when they put the "goo" on my tummy. Next up- glucose screening! Little nervous about that one too, cause I eat lots of candy to combat nausea, and have craved things like doughnuts. I'm trying to be good the next few weeks! Anyways, there ya have it folks!

5 comments:

  1. yay!!! does sterling mean anything? or you just like that name? your on the homestretch!!! just think of it as there is a like 3rd and a half base between home.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! We're so happy for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!! Boys are so much fun, I'm so excited for you!!!!! Yay for boys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie Kacie And Uncle Blaine are excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete