Friday, October 21, 2011

Doctor's Update

Here's what the doc said today. Going back next week. Progress (whether we want it or not) has been made on the track to having this baby the old fashioned way. Contraction (braxton hicks I assumed) as the doctor walked in the door. Very much in pain. Doctor isn't certain if I'll make it to November 10th. Neither am I. Nor am I certain whether or not I want to make it! Not sure. Basically she said that if I come in next week and have progressed in other ways or to 3 or more we'll do the c-section then. Or if something happens before then obviously it will be then. She also said we can move the day up- but she'll only go 3 days. Day before Caleb's birthday. Didn't want that- but do I care at this point? Not sure about that either.
Yikes?!

5 comments:

  1. well mr. shane will choose the day he wants to come and meet his wonderful mommy! and it might not be a conveniant time lol. that would be hard to have him the day before calebs bday tho! here's to hoping you don't have to wait till nov. 10. wouldn't it be awesome if he came like... oh idk... oct 30 or 31??

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and a side note.... you are farther along than i was when i delivered both my kids :) so big kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will turn out. it will ALL turn out happy. YOU'RE ALL IN OUR PRAYERS. happy birthday big boy! 4 is going to be so much fun. love ya all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's almost time!! I know Shane will come when he's ready (or the dr is ready) and everything will work out. I'm sure you can't wait to not be pregnant anymore! Thanks for updating us and we will pray for you! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he will weight between 9 and 10 lbs! love you 4

    ReplyDelete